The Michigan Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs is responsible for the licensing and inspection of child care facilities. The link below will connect you to resources such as
- A Guide to Child Care Licensing
- Early Learning & Care in Michigan
- Finding a Licensed Provider
- Getting Help Paying for Child Care
- Making a Complaint about a child care facility
- Search for Inspections/Investigations on child care facilities
The Oakland County Child Care Council has several programs and resources for parents. Please click on the links below. If you don't see what you need, please give us a call at 248-333-9545.